Netcut is a windows application that allows the user to have full control on its private network whoever uses it. With Netcut you can manage who uses your private LAN, you can see their IP addresses and the name of the devices as they connect to your private network.
Netcut has received Editor’s review for NetCut 2.1.4 NetCut as a solution that is helping the users to admin their own network based only on ARP protocol. Netcut can execute numerous tasks as list IP-MAC table in a matter of seconds, turn off & on network on any computer on your LAN including any device like router or switcher.
Netcut has several cool features that allow you to have full control on your private network, the features of Netcut are listed below.
Suggested apps –
- With Netcut you can discover who is on your network instantly. (IP/Device name/MAC address).
- Netcut works in office LAN, school LAN or even iPhone / Xbox / Wi-Fi / PS3 / android network.
- You can find or export all MAC address in your network in a matter of seconds and Turn off & on network on any device that is connected to your network, computer / phone / X box / Wi-Fi / Router / switcher.
- Netcut protects user from ARP SPOOF attacks Change MAC address on any adapter.
- You can Clone MAC address from any device of your network to your own adapter using Netcut tools.
- Netcut supports the feature where you can Check MAC addresses of all the devices to Company details. You do not require any network knowledge to use this tool, you can check all IP and MAC and devices name connected to your network, and can control or change MAC or simply turn on & off by one click.
Other useful apps –
*Note: To run this android apk file you need a rooted android device. We recommended KingRoot as it’s best android rooting application. There are several other like SuperSU which is pretty good alternative to KingRoot there’s Root Explorer as well as Framaroot. You can use any one of them to root your android phone to use this application.